GCK low-voltage withdrawable switchgear
GCK low-voltage withdrawable switchgear, referred to as GCS switchgear, and also GGD switchgear, etc., are composed of power distribution center (PC) cabinet and motor control center (MCC), suitable for power plants, substations, industrial and mining enterprises, etc. Electric power users are used in the power distribution system of AC 50Hz, maximum working voltage up to 660V, and maximum working current up to 3150A for power conversion classification control of power distribution equipment, motor control and lighting distribution equipment.
This series of products has high breaking capacity, good dynamic and thermal stability, advanced and reasonable structure, practical electric scheme, series and strong versatility, various scheme units are arbitrarily combined, and one cabinet can accommodate more circuits, saving Covers an area, beautiful appearance, high protection level, safety and reliability, and easy maintenance.
Use of environmental conditions
1.Altitude does not exceed 2000m
2. The ambient air temperature is not higher than + 40 ℃, and the average temperature within 24h is not higher than + 35 ℃, and the ambient air temperature is not lower than -50 ℃
3. Atmospheric conditions: clean air, the relative humidity does not exceed 50% at a temperature of + 40 ° C, and a higher relative temperature is allowed at a lower temperature, such as: 90% at + 20 ° C
4. No fire, explosion danger, severe pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
5.Tilt no more than 5 ° from the vertical plane
6. This product is suitable for transportation and storage at the following temperature: -25 ° C-+ 55 ° C, within a short time (not exceeding 24h) not exceeding + 70 ° C
7. If the above conditions of use cannot be met, the user should propose to the manufacturer at the time of ordering and negotiate for settlement.