Zhejiang Yingce Electric Power Engineering Co., Ltd. produces 20kv and 10kv medium-mounted cabinet ring network cabinets, box-type substations, GGD, GCK, GCS, MNS, XL low-voltage switch cabinets, DC panels and other electrical equipment. Today, introduce the operating procedures of the 20KV switchgear .
Power transmission operation steps
1 Install the back cover before closing the front door.
2 Operate the grounding switch spindle and open it.
3 Use the transfer vehicle (platform vehicle) to push the hand truck (in the open state) into the cabinet (test position).
4 Insert the secondary plug into the static socket (the test position indicator is on), and close the front middle door.
5 Use the handle to push the hand truck from the test position (opening state) to the work position (the work position indicator is on, and the test position indicator is off).
6 Close the circuit breaker handcart.
Power failure (repair) operation steps
1 Open the circuit breaker handcart.
2 With the handle, withdraw the trolley from the working position (opened state) to the test position.
3 (The working position indicator is off and the test position indicator is on).
4 Open the front middle door.
5 Pull the secondary plug out of the static socket (the test position indicator is off).
6 Use the transfer car to remove the handcart (in the open state) from the cabinet.
7 Operate and close the grounding switch spindle.
8 Open the back cover and front lower door.
Note: The lower arrester handcart and the middle (lower) PT handcart can be pulled out of the cabinet directly when the bus is running.
SJ / T 31401-1994 | High voltage switchgear integrity requirements and methods of inspection and evaluation.
DL / T 791-2001 | Guidelines for selection of indoor AC inflatable switchgear.
DL 404-1991 | Indoor AC high-voltage switchgear ordering technical conditions.
DL / T 404-1997 | Indoor AC high-voltage switchgear ordering technical conditions.
DL / T 539-1993 | Indoor AC high-voltage switchgear and components, condensation and pollution test technical conditions.
TB / T 2010-1987 | 27.5kV AC electrified railway switchgear technical conditions.
DL / T 404-2007 | Indoor AC high-voltage switchgear ordering technical conditions.
The company is able to provide one-stop services for owners of electricity and power generation from design, product, construction, and power transmission to the grid.
The company's first-class technology and first-class service are well received by customers.
- Installation, use and maintenance of high voltage vacuum circuit breakers during power transmission design
- Accident detection and measures of line design transformer
- How much do you know about distribution cabinets?
- Methods and ideas for improving the quality management of power equipment——GGD switchgear
- 10KV ring network cabinet principle, how much do you know?
- Installation steps for center cabinet
- It turns out this is an MNS switch cabinet
- Pivotal power
- 35KV box transformer substation
- Zhejiang Yingce Power is a company focused on solar power
- Electricity has become a necessity
- Electricity is enemy and friend
- What are the specific distribution cabinets
- Zhejiang Yingce Power takes you to understand our work
- The difference between the center cabinet and the ring network cabinet
- Classification and function introduction of 10KV distribution cabinet ring network cabinet